26 de febrero de 2009

A Minute with an Angel


Shut the door behind you,
I don't want the sky to see us both.
Come close, sit right here beside me
so I can taste the sweetness of your eyes.

Tell me, try to explain to me,
how does it feel when we die?
Did you saw a light? Did you talked to God?
Did you walked among those who parted before?

My earthly world is breaking apart,
day by day my heat is twisting my mind.
I keep looking for a way out of this mess
but then I realized that you left with my keys.

Please, my love, help me understand,
help me put this freaking soul of mine at ease,
take my hand and lead me to the end of the road
so I can make love to you once more.

Did you hear my voice calling?
Did you felt my presence from above?
I've been so lonely and lost without your touch
so empty, so dry, so numb.

Leave the window open as you go
feel free to come around any night;
I'll be here with my eyes closed tight
so with every dream you'll stay
and maybe, just maybe won't fade away.

Until the morning calls you back to heaven,
back to heaven, so far away from here
.

No hay comentarios.: